Data protection policy
Last update date: 29/06/2022
The Company's website address is https://www.marionnet-label.com (hereinafter the " Website ").
The Company attaches the utmost importance to the protection of the personal data and privacy of all users of the Website.
This Data Protection Policy (" Policy ") describes the types of personal data that the Company may collect and how the Company may process it.
All operations on personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations in force (hereinafter the " Law ") and in particular:
- The law n°78-17 Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978, modified.
- Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The Swiss Federal Law on Data Protection of June 19, 1992, as amended.
By using the Website you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms of this Policy and the Legal Notice. If you do not agree with these terms, you are free not to use the Website and not to provide any personal data.
Article 1 - Personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified natural person or a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to him.
Article 2 - Identity of the data controller
Personal data are collected and processed by the Company: Marionnet Label SA, a public limited company under Swiss law, whose registered office is located at 9 rue des Alpes, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland, registered under number CHE-303.629.101, represented by Mr. Jean-Christophe Bertin, in his capacity as Director.
Article 3 - Legal basis for data processing
The processing of personal data is based on :
- Or on the consent of the persons concerned.
- Or on the need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations in force.
- Or on the establishment and execution of a contract at the request of the person concerned.
- Or on the execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
- Or on the need to satisfy the legitimate interests of the Company.
Article 4 - Purposes of data processing
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations that may or may not be carried out by automated means and applied to data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
In the course of operating the Website, the Company collects personal data about you.
In particular, the Company may collect and use your personal data to enable you to access the features and services offered on the Website and to maintain current, accurate and relevant information about you, in particular for one or more of the following purposes
- Management of requests for information and rates.
- Management of the relationship with customers and prospects (contracts, creation of customer accounts, customer follow-up, complaints, etc.).
- Management of the Company's partners and professional contacts.
- Application management and recruitment.
- Registration to newsletters (commercial information, news).
- Management of people's opinions and satisfaction surveys.
- The realization of statistics of frequentation of the Web site.
The Company may also collect personal data for other purposes, either on the basis of legal obligations or on the basis of the prior consent of the person concerned.
Article 5 - Types of data collected
In the course of operating the Website, the Company may collect and process personal data about you.
Prior to the collection of personal data, you will generally be informed whether the data requested is mandatory or optional. The data identified by an asterisk (*) in a registration or collection form is mandatory. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to access or use the services or complete a request related to a form. The other data are optional and their absence will not affect the provision of services or responses to requests.
More specifically, the personal data that may be collected from you on the Website are mainly :
- Identification and contact data: last name, first name(s), title, date of birth, postal address, email address, telephone number.
- Business data: company name, position, business email address, business phone number.
- Data related to newsletter subscriptions: name, first name(s), email address.
- Application data: application file, CV, cover letter.
- Data related to the opinions / comments left on the Website and satisfaction surveys: name, first name(s), email address.
- Data of connection on the customer or professional spaces: created identifiers, IP address, code, consulted pages, date and hour of the consultation.
- Data relating to cookies and tracers: IP address, pages consulted, date and time of consultation.
The Company may also collect other personal data, either on the basis of legal obligations or on the basis of prior consent from the person concerned.
Article 6 - Retention Period
The Company will keep your personal data in a secure environment for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for the minimum retention period required by applicable law (including civil and commercial law).
Certain personal data may be kept by the Company for longer periods of time exclusively for archival purposes, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes.
Article 7 - Rights of persons
In accordance with the Act, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access.
- Right of rectification.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten).
- Right to object.
- Right to limit processing.
- Right to portability.
You can also set up instructions for the retention, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
For legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data.
To exercise your rights, please contact :
- by mail to: Legal Department, Marionnet Label SA, 9 rue des Alpes, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland.
- an e-mail to the following address: moc.lebal-tennoiram@opd
In the event of a breach of any of the above provisions, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority (e.g. the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés - CNIL for France or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner for Switzerland).
Article 8 - Communication of data
The personal data collected on the Website are mainly intended for the internal services of the Company.
If required for certain purposes, the Company entrusts data processing activities to subcontractors. In this case, the Company will only use subcontractors that provide sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing meets the reliability and security requirements of the applicable regulations and guarantees the protection of the rights of individuals.
In the context of a particular mission or the exercise of a right of communication, and in compliance with the regulations in force, your personal data may be transmitted to authorized third parties (public bodies, judicial authorities, court officers and ministerial officers). In this case, the Company ensures that the provision on which the request is based is in force and that it actually provides for a right of communication to the applicant. The Company will only provide the data required by the law or, if the law is not clear, only the data that is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose. Data is communicated in a manner that ensures its security, adapting the measure adopted to the nature of the data and the risks involved.
Article 9 - Security Measures
The Company implements all appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed and a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the evolution of technologies, the costs of implementation, the nature of the data to be protected as well as the risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals.
Article 10 - Cookies
Section 11 - Modification of the Policy
If this Policy is modified by the Company or if required by law, it will be posted on the Website and will be effective immediately. Therefore, we invite you to refer to it each time you visit the Website in order to be aware of the latest version available at all times.